Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas

As Christmas draws nearer and we get even busier than before,
don't forget that Christmas is not about stressing out, worrying or buying lots of gifts you cant afford.
Christmas is a time to reflect on all of our blessings; all God has done for us. It is a chance to thank Him for sending us His son. The most perfect and priceless gift of all. Share love, joy, time and make memories with your friends and family. Spread the love of Christ to those around you and make Christ the center of your Christmas.

Since we do spend a lot of time  with our families and our children, I wanted to share this simple video
with you. I remember watching this as a child, the impact it had on my life. It was always so special. My sister and brother and I would sit on the couch or lay in the floor in front of the television watching it. Maybe we were fighting or playing at times, but when this part of the show came on, the room fell silent. Just hearing the words and feeling it in your heart ... nothing can take the place of Gods presence. I love how He can reach out and touch hearts, even through a little cartoon. I still feel my heart fill with joy each time I see it and watch it with my Children.
I hope it will bless your heart as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment